A LOVE POEM: I'M DEFINITELY IN LOVE WITH YOU

 

I’m definitely in love with your hair:

Blonde, brown, black, pink & blue.


I’m definitely in love with your eyes:

Lakes of blue sky.


.I’m definitely in love with your mouth:

A shape so perfect and warm – Your voice:

So hoarse from Winston, so sweet, and calm, and sad.


I’m definitely in love with your arms:

So thin, and smooth (and scarred)


I’m definitely in love with your chest:

So slim, and glabrous, and brittle from hugs – layered t-shirts hiding your thinness


I’m definitely in love with your ****

A vague immagination – sky-blue underwear with with cloud on it


I’m definitely in love with your legs:

So slender in your ripped jeans. Swimming in electric chlorine.


I’m definitely in love with your feet:

Worn-out Converse with a marker lettering on the tip.


I’m definitely in love with your desperate soul;

with your torn-out happiness.


Give me a sigarette

Strawberry smoke for a made -up love

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

CHE GUEVARA AVEVA UN GALLO

I GERANI DI BARCELLONA

TERRE SENZA DIO